Understanding the Blood!
I want to share with you more on the power of the Blood of Jesus. I need it and you need it too. The more we “Understand” the benefits of the Blood, the more power the Blood will be to a believer! And that means victory over every evil work of the enemy. It is a simple, yet a very powerful principle.
In this post, I want to share more from the standpoint of the “Benefits” of the Blood of Jesus. Even as we go through the list, something mysterious will happen. You will find yourself, slowly strengthened as you meditate on each benefit, even as you consume and digest the benefits! That’s because of the “Power” of the blood for as in Leviticus 17:11, we are told that “life” is in the blood. So, it is just like we are being topped up, charged with the battery of life, His life! Amen!
So are you ready to receive this message? Yes you are because the Blood of Jesus is indeed the “heart” of the Bible!
Here is what happened last evening as the Holy Spirit reminded me of the importance to be familiar and conversant with what the Blood has done for us.
Last evening (17.10.2016), after my devotion time with the Lord, I walked into my room to sleep. Just as I was about to step into the room I heard the Holy Spirit said to me “Spend sometime to review the benefits of the Blood of Jesus, why it was shed for us”.
And so I searched and took out my study notes and books to review them. I spent an hour or so to review them and then I went to sleep.
Here I list down 14 benefits, what the Blood can do for us. Of course, there are more. We only have to search the scriptures and we will find them in His time, of course, amen? Diligent has it reward!
Benefits of the precious Blood of Jesus:
1. Redeemed by the blood (Col 1:14, Eph 1:7)
2. Forgiven through His blood (Heb 9:22)
3. Cleansed by His blood (1 John 1:7(
4. Justified by the blood (Romans 5:9)
5. Reconciled with God through the blood (Romans 3:25)
6. Sanctified by the blood(Heb 10:29, Heb 13:12)
7. Boldly enter into the Most Holy Place by the blood (Heb 10:19)
8. Peace with God (Col 1:20)
9. Conscience purged by the blood (Heb 9:14)
10. Sprinkled with the blood (1 Pet 1:2)
11. Healed by the blood (1 Pet 2:24)
12. Overcome the enemy by His blood (Rev 12:11)’
13: Life in the blood (Leviticus 17:11)
14. Blood Speaks better things (Heb 12:24)
And the list goes on…
713 total views, 1 views today